DJMiner promises to supply clients with 1 year warranty. We provide maintenance services within the scope of the warranty.All purchases will be regarded as the approval of this policy.
The warranty period of the Products shall be a period of 12 months, commencing after the acceptance of the Buyer.
After discovering that there is a defect or quality problem or failure of the Products during the warranty period, the Buyer shall promptly notify the Seller and cooperate with the Seller to conduct fault analysis and treatment. DJMINER will respond within 1 working day and shall resolve the fault or provide a solution.
During the warranty period, clients may need to pay for repair service due to the failure or damage caused by improper use of the Buyer. The Buyer shall bear the expenses for the actual materials, parts and transportation, and the Seller shall waive the labor fee.
The following products are not covered by our Warranty.
1. Failure to install products in accordance with specifications, free to go up and down shelves, free to pull, pick up, lift and smash lead to parts detachment, unstable links, circuit board breakage and other products that lead to damage;
2. Products not normally on the shelf due to improper operation, including but not limited to products damaged by line back-plugging, less or no plugging;
3. Unauthorized to disassemble, refit or repair damaged products without Party A's written or electronic authorization;
4. Products that are inefficient or damaged due to unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supply, control panel, fan, cable, etc.
5. The use of unofficial supporting software leads to poor arithmetic, abnormal arithmetic, jamming and burning machine products;
6. Self-modifying product operation parameters (e.g. over-frequency) will shorten the service life of the product or directly damage the product.
7. Damage caused by failure to use electricity, power grid and environment according to the specifications, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc.
8. Products whose serial numbers have been maliciously modified, defaced or purposely removed;
9. Damages caused by natural disasters include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.
Copyright @ Shenzhen DJ technology co.,ltd - All Rights Reserved.